Welcome to my daydream! Email me
If you click on the post titles you can view/leave a comment.

January 8, 2008

Desert Daydream

Photobucket
Here's a fun little guy that escaped from my imagination while taking an online papier mache class with Marlaine Verhelst.  His name is Darius (approx. 17" x 20").  I had made him a furled magic carpet to lay across his golden sand base (it'll be on wheels), but I didn't like it, so I need to decide whether I want to make another one, or forget the idea all together.  I'll post more pix soon.

Take care,
Daydreamer :) 


1 comment:

  1. Heather your camel's head is awesome! You have to finish this one, pretty please? I can't wait to see the rest of it! :)

    P.s: I think he wants to live with me.

    Big Hugs,
    Sprite

    ReplyDelete

I love to read them :D