Welcome to my daydream! Email me
If you click on the post titles you can view/leave a comment.

October 4, 2008

Jumping from One Daydream to Another

One day, out of the blue, all my comments vanished from beneath my posts. I have a sneaky feeling it was a Gremlin in my computer. After spending a great deal of time trying to fix the problem (checking the html code, cleaning my cache, deleting cookies, updating programs, etc.) and not finding anyone that could tell me what could be wrong, I've decided it's the push I need to move to another blog address I had reserved awhile back with that intention in mind. So if you'd like to visit me, I'll be at http://www.heathersdaydreams.blogspot.com/. I hope you'll follow me there. Oh, and please leave me a comment when you stop by ;D

Follow your dreams,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read them :D